IT’S THE WEEKEND! HAVE YOUR COCKTAILS AND STAY HEALTHY TOO!
For Ultimate Hangover Prevention…
• Start drinking extra water with Electrolytes through out the day, not just at the event. Showing up thirsty guarantees you’ll drink more than you should. If you know you will be at a crowded place, with long lines, bring your own water. Ideally you should drink half your body weight in ounces, daily, so if you weigh 150lb’s you’ll drink 75 oz of water daily. •
Eat balanced meals throughout the day and just before hitting the party, to be sure you keep your blood sugar balanced, thereby avoiding the carbohydrate craving that can lead to over drinking.
AT THE EVENT (here’s the good stuff)
Bring your supplements with you in a plastic bag or in your pocket so they are handy and you remember.
- Take hourly: B vitamins, the amino acids N-Actyle Cysteine & Glutamine and natural anti-inflammatory capsules like White Willow Bark
- Take your Amino Acids throughout the day but before protein, so before you go, after the first hour, etc.
- Then eat and continue taking your B vitamins & White Willow Bark every hour.
- Leave your ‘before bed’ supplements and Electrolyte drink or Coconut water along with a BIG glass of water on your nightstand, to take before sleep.
Let me know how it goes & subscribe to my newsletter for more Hangover Hacker Tips!
CHEERS & TO YOUR HEALTH!