5 Hangover Cures you have in your kitchen RIGHT NOW…
Are you in that undecisive, grey fog phase right now? Just hanging out, dwelling on what you SHOULD be doing yet not able to do much of anything, except self loathing and wondering how much aspirin is too much…
- Burnt toast. Burnt toast creates charcoal, which is the most absorbant thing you can put in your body. It will help absorb b all those toxins left over from last night
- Pickle Juice. this is an ancient cure from Russia. They swear by it, so open that jar and chug away. Kidding – maybe start with small sips.
- Eggs. Yes, this is one of the real hangover cures that has science behind it. Eggs have Cysteine, a much needed amino acid for your liver function.
- Soda water and OJ. Orange juice has potassium and sugar – two things you desperately need when hung over. Soda water is refreshing, calming to your stomach and helps the OJ get absorbed.
- Baking Soda. Baking soda is alkalizing. Alcohol leaves you very acidic. Just add a pinch to you OJ soda water combo for a super morning after re-hydrator.
Well chipper up! – drag your sorry butt out of bed, because you may have a plethora of help in your kitchen right now…
LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES!
CHEERS AND TO YOUR HEALTH!